Here are some “do’s” for your stay at Bungadoo Breeze.
1. Indulge the sun. Yes, even in winter!
2. Go nude bushwalking with 20 acres of absolute privacy.
3. Go skinny dipping in the shallows of the riverfront.
4. Book a body massage with Robyn in Gin Gin.
5. Book a fishing charter with Jamie at Lake Monduran.
6. Take the canoe out early and spot the family of playtpus on the property.
7. Visit Lake Monduran.
8. Observe the nocturnal Australian wildlife in action.
9. Enjoy the magnificent night sky and stars. An absolute delight to see the milky way in all its’ glory.
10. Spot the curious Lungfish, exclusive to the Burnett and Mary rivers, at the riverfront.
11. Go to the Gin Gin markets on a Saturday morning. Breakfast is popular with locals.
13. Visit the Bundaberg attractions including the Rum Distillery Tour. (2 free tastings)
14. Drive to Bucca Crossing, visit the historic Bucca Hotel.
15. Catch the frequent open days at the neighborly Alpaca Farm.
16 Take the day flight to Lady Elliott Island in the Great Barrier Reef.
18. A must on the list is to visit the turtle rookery at Mon Repos.
19. Last, but certainly not least, do enjoy the glorious past time of bird-watching. Please feel free to download and print this brochure- “A selection of Queensland Birds”.